Saturday 7 September 2013

I' am Blogging!


Yes, I' am Blogging!

Time is always my worst enemy but I have given myself a good shake and decided that marketing my novels is further advanced by having an author Blog. So here it is. It's in its infancy right now, but it will grow, that's if I feed it, so I will have to make time.

Right now I'm two books down in the Rawn Chronicles Series and only two more to go. Both Book One the Orrinn and the Blacksword and Book Two The Warlord and the Raiders has sold well here in Britain and also further afield in the USA on Amazon.

Damn good so far!

I've had some awesome reviews for both novels and I must, first of all, thank my fans for such heart-warming comments. It gives me the extra drive to continue writing, and writing is fun.

Sometimes even I don't know what will happen next. Honestly!

I'm getting a lot of feedback from fans asking me to get Book Three published ASAP.

Hey, patience! It's Work in Progress!

My plan is to start proofing the book this month and get it released at the end of the year.

I will keep you updated as often as I can.

Blog soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment